1. RESERVATION PAYMENTS & ADVANCED RENT: A minimum of 50% advance rent payment is required at time of reservation. Final payment is due in full 2 weeks prior to arrival. You may pay with cash, personal check, traveler's check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Should your personal check be returned for any reason, there will be a $35.00 returned check fee added to your balance. You will be charged for the entire length of stay reserved and will not be refunded for checking in late and/or checking out early. No personal checks accepted within 2 weeks or arrival.
2. CONFIRMATIONS: You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your advance payment. Please verify your arrival and departure dates, reserved accommodations, and rental amount due. Please contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy, otherwise it will be assumed correct.
3. ONLINE RESERVATIONS: All online reservations are considered tentative until we process the payment and apply your 50% advance rent payment. If you elect to purchase the travel insurance, the premium will be added to the 50% advance rent. Online quoted prices do not include additional pet fees, Portofino daily amenities fees, or monthly utilities (monthly guests only). An email confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of $50.00. Your advance rent payment, less the cancellation fee, will be returned if the reservation is cancelled 60 days prior to arrival. All reservations cancelled within 60 days of your arrival date will forfeit the entire advance payment. To prevent loss of rental payments, we strongly recommend purchasing Trip Insurance. A change in property selection is considered the same as a cancellation since the properties are individually owned and those cancellation charges are not covered under Trip Insurance
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Paradise Beach Homes (PBH) is proud to offer our guests one of the best vacation rental insurance policies in the industry. Sun Trip Preserver™ from Red Sky Travel Insurance can cover you and your vacation investment if and when the unexpected happens. Questions in regard to Sun Trip Preserver™ can be obtained by calling (866) 889-7409 or reviewing the certificate of insurance on their website at www.SunTripPreserver.com.
X___________ (Initial) I accept Sun Trip Preserver™ Insurance. X___________ (Initial) I decline Sun Trip Preserver™ Insurance.
6. DAMAGE WAIVER: For standard vacation rentals (non weddings, parties, and group events), a non-refundable damage waiver of $50.00 is added to each reservation and covers the guest against any reported accidental damage to the residence or its contents for an amount not to exceed $1000.00. This damage waiver does not cover damages by pets or willful or gross negligent behavior that results in damages. All guests are required to sign this Guest Rental Agreement acknowledging financial responsibility for damages or theft over $1000.00 that may occur during occupancy.
7. WEDDINGS, PARTIES, AND OTHER GROUP EVENTS: Weddings, parties, and other group events require written approval from Paradise Beach Homes management and the owner of the property. Limitations in size apply and additional fees and security deposit may be required. An additional Guest Rental Agreement & Policies stating these requirements will be sent and must be signed before approval is given.
8. OCCUPANCY: The total number of persons allowed in the property at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each property. Eviction without refund is the penalty. We are very serious about maintaining a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. We will rent to families and responsible adults only. PBH properties will not be rented to anyone under 25 years of age. No children will be allowed to check-in without their parents. Reservations made under false pretenses will result in eviction, forfeiture of the total amount of the rent, and any extra charges incurred by Paradise Beach Homes. Absolutely no student groups or house parties will be tolerated.
X__________________(initial to acknowledge)
9. PETS: Some of our properties are pet friendly. Please let us know if you will be bringing a pet. We do charge a non-refundable $100.00 pet fee per pet. If any pet is discovered on any property without prior authorization or notification the penalty is a $200.00 charge per pet for extra clean up and flea treatment. The Santa Rosa Island Authority does not allow pets on the beach.
X___________________ (initial) I am bringing a pet(s) to a pet friendly property.
X___________________ (initial) I am not bringing a pet.
10. CHECK-IN PROCEDURES: Check-in time is 3:00-5:00 pm on date of arrival at the PBH office. If you are arriving after hours, please call the PBH office for instructions.
11. LATE ARRIVALS: We will be happy to leave an arrival packet containing keys and directions for guests arriving after our office is closed provided they have paid their rental balance in full, and have submitted a signed Guest Rental Agreement prior to arrival. Failure to receive a signed agreement or payment in full may result in denied access to property. Please call our office for late arrival instructions.
12. CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: Check-out time is 10:00 am on the day of departure. Please return all keys, plus any parking permits and/or pool keys/passes to PBH office by 10:00 am. DO NOT LEAVE KEYS IN THE PROPERTY. All guests and belongings must be out of the property when the keys are returned to our office. If our office is closed when you check-out, simply drop your items in the "key drop" next to our front door. Because of safety and security concerns, there will be a charge of $125.00 to re-key the property if the keys are lost or not returned at check out.
To avoid additional cleaning charges, please do the following before departure:
Remove all food from refrigerator. Wash and put away all dishes. Remove all of the bed linens (only linens, not pads, pillows or comforters) and place in one general location along with bath towels. Leave furniture arranged as you found it. Put garbage in sturdy plastic garbage bags and put it in the outside receptacle provided. Close and lock all windows and doors. Turn off all lights. Please leave the property neat and orderly.
13. ITEMS LEFT IN PROPERTY:
PBH is not responsible for personal items left in a property. Shipping costs are required if you request PBH to pick up and mail the items back to you. Any items otherwise unclaimed will be considered abandoned after thirty days from your departure.
14. FURNISHINGS & EQUIPMENT:
You are renting a privately owned home or condo. It has been decorated and equipped to satisfy the particular tastes and desires of the owner. Please be considerate of the belongings of the owner and to the people who will be renting the property after you. Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior décor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another property. You will be charged if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after your stay. Locked closets are maintained by homeowners for personal use. Please respect these areas.
15. REPAIRS & REFUNDS: Our maintenance / housekeeping staff is here to make sure your vacation home is in the best condition that it can be. If you should discover otherwise, please report it to us immediately and we will correct it as quickly as possible. However, no refunds will be given for appliance failure, outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Air conditioners, and hot tubs/Jacuzzis are not guaranteed and refunds cannot be given for failure or breakdown. PBH will make every effort to have them repaired as soon as possible. PBH and/or an authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises during normal business hours for any purpose pertaining to repair, improvement, care, and management of the premises. PBH will make every effort to notify you ahead of time.
16. AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES: There is an agent on call 24 hours a day for EMERGENCIES only. Non-emergencies will be noted and handled the following day during office hours. The after hour emergency number is (850) 777-7118
17. SUBSTITUTION: We reserve the right to substitute property in the event your property is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control such as sale, foreclosure, or maintenance issues. PBH will make every effort to relocate your reservation to an equal or better property, but cannot guarantee another vacation property will be available. In the event that we do not have another property, your advance rent will be fully refunded without penalty.
The conditions and information contained in this Guest Rental Agreement have been read carefully and accepted by me on behalf of all members of my party. I agree to abide by such conditions and limitations. I agree that my liability for this reservation is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that any person, company, or association fails to pay for the full amount of the charges. This agreement constitutes a contract between renter and Paradise Beach Homes, Inc. as agent for the owner of said property.
Please read, initial, and sign where indicated, and return by mail or fax (850) 932-8382 to Paradise Beach Homes.
Rental Unit: ________________________Confirmation #:______________________Arrival Date: _______________________
TOTAL AMOUNT OF RESERVATION________________________________________________________________________
TOTAL AMOUNT OF TRIP INSURANCE (if purchased) __________________________________________________________
Renter's Signature Date
Click here to print out a PDF copy of our Rental Policies